Real Estate Agents, Brokers and Realtors you can save your clients money on taxes and make thousands of dollars by referring your 1031 Exchange deals to our preferred Qualified Intermediary.
Our Partner is a Qualified Intermediary who can facilitate 1031 Exchanges in all 50 states.
- Patent-Pending Wire Fraud Reduction Protocols.
- Free Consultations for Clients.
- 1031 Exchange Disclosure which can help your clients learn if they qualify.
- Trust Accounts to hold funds between selling the property and buying the replacement.
What’s in it for you?
- You get paid 35% of the revenue generated from the 1031 Exchange at closing!!!
- Co-branded landing pages which pre-qualify clients (ebooklets, listing presentations…)
- Tax Savings Opportunity Disclosure (Limit your liability by informing your clients in writing of the potential savings of a 1031 Exchange)
How can they offer so much money in revenue share? Unlike brick and mortar Title Companies and 1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediaries, our partner is 100% on-line, meaning they have larger profit margins. They can leverage these profit margins to offer revenue share agreements with strategic partnerships.
How much will I get paid on each deal? It depends on the cost of the 1031 Exchange. However, on average you will make around $700 for each deal that closes. For higher priced 1031 exchanges you could get paid thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars.
Does the founder understand real estate? Yes. The founder of the company is a real estate attorney who has practiced real estate law for over 20 year.
Can they practice in my state? Yes. They can practice in all 50 states.
How will I get paid? reConsortia will pay you the referral fee after your client closes on the 1031 Exchange.
Are there other ways I can make money? Yes. You can sell your clients property and also help them to buy a replacement property. In other words you can close two deals, plus get a referral fee from our 1031 Provider.
Use this form to start the conversation with your clients TODAY!
Interested in making a referral for a 1031?
Enter in the referral into reconsortia.com and send the referral details to email@example.com.